Hot Blog Background

Saturday 1 January 2011

:: I'm A Newbie ::

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..... :) (Since it's good to start everything with bismillah & give a sincere smile, so i'm applying it here..hehe)

Alhamdulillah....1st of all, i wanna wish to all readers a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! welcome 2011!!!(what's ur own resolutions? tell me! tell me! hehe)

Hmm..finally (releasing my deep breath), my 1st resolution for this new year of 2011 was achieved..(it's just a resolution of having a personal blogspot)..hehe...:) so, here it is...welcome to my blog, everyone!!! hehe..actually, it took me so long to create a blogspot since i'm thinking of so many things regarding this..i would like to make a confession here that i'm actually afraid of trying something new...pity me huh! :-I

So, for this 1st entry, i would like to tell to u ols the important intentions a.k.a my reasons of having this blogspot :

1. I wanna share my medical knowledge to everyone especially my families, friends & relatives..this is the priority actually!

2. I wanna improve my english language, including vocabs & grammars in writing because i seldom use english since furthering my medical degree here in Indonesia...(i was placed in the regular class, means that all the lessons were delivered in local language--indonesia)

Okay, that are the two main reasons i gv to u ols...hopefully, by having this blog, i can story & share about my experiences, giving u ols more informations about the diseases and teach u ols how to prevent the disease...insyaAllah i'll try the best to answer all ur questions (if any)...:D

Last but not least, i think i hv to stop here since my lappy's clock already shows 1.30 am WIB...so, to prevent me from creating a pair of panda's eyes, i hv to go to bed now...:) GOOD MORNING INSTEAD OF GOOD NIGHT to u ols!!!

p/s : today is also my dad's birthday! thinking to get something for him as a present..i'll story later ok (maybe on the next entry)

Assalamualaikum and buhbye!! :D

Regards,
~Dr. Berry~
                                                                                                    


3 comments:

  1. hello newbie! wlcome to blogpot n be bloggers..huhu...hehe..congratulations on ur newbie, hopefully what u wish will come true...happy new year Dr. Berry!

    love,
    -Miss Nabila-

    ReplyDelete
  2. welocome to the bloggers world kak...feel happy to be one of ur earlieas follower......=))
    may all your wish for this new year will be coem true........
    happy new year sis......
    luv ya...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to d club akak,,,
    heee,,
    finally u have ur own blog,,

    keep on blogging akak,
    i will always hit d tune once ur updating (=

    ReplyDelete